Tuesday, June 10, 2008

See you in Savannah

This is just a short note to let you know I am not writing a blog entry this week. WeKnowEngineers.com is making its debut in Savannah at the annual Georgia Engineering Retreat.

In addition to exhibiting, I am presenting on "Bridging the Leadership Gap." I'm providing a roadmap for finding and filling leadership gaps, along with ways to identify talent and develop it. I'm sure some of that will surface in this blog in the months ahead.

The summer conference is always a great time to connect with old friends, make new friends, and collect lots of good information for engineers. I promise to share.

Take care. I'll talk to you next week.

P.S.: Check out the comment on the last post, about introverts.

Mark is a great example of an introvert who can function successfully in an extraverted world. As he says, you can LEARN how to fit in. And make sure you have alone time to recover afterwards.

Thanks, Mark. You're as brilliant as ever!

No comments: